Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

World Wide Knit In Public Day - June 13th

Did you know that it is World Wide Knit In Public Day on June 13th this year? I just heard about it myself through Twitter, but being a knitting fiend myself, I jumped on the bandwagon or yarn-wagon as the case may be!

I know this is short notice but I plan to spend the day on the front porch of the Greenville Arms 1889 Inn knitting and I invite one and all to join me in this fiber-love fest. I'll be knitting from 11:00am to 6:00pm.

I've got my projects ready to go!

I'll provide the coffee, tea, and cookies - you bring your knitting!

As a special deal, just for those participating in this event, all room rates for Saturday night will be half price! So the knitting frenzy doesn't have to end at 6:00pm!


No comments:

Post a Comment