Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Rain, Rain Means Green, Green in Greenville

We are finally get a bit of rain at the Greenville Arms 1889 Inn. I love the rain, especially if I just planted something new!

The gardens are coming a long nicely and our gardener and I are keeping the weeds at bay. Here is little photo tour of the new garden growth.

Ok, so I like Lamb's Ear and have some in practically every area of the gardens. It is just so soft and I love the tiny lavender flowers. Of course, the other reason I like is because the deer don't!

Today was perfect weather-wise. In the 70's, a nice breeze, and the sun peeking through the clouds. Mark and I enjoyed our espresso and latte beverages up on the second floor porch in the main inn. Just marvelous - to feel the gentle breeze and see the maple tree leaves waving.

It was such a nice day that we so took the dogs, Hudson and Bree, out to the back for a nice run around lawns in the "back 40". Hudson loves to fetch and Bree loves to fetch Hudson.


No comments:

Post a Comment