Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Flowers and Dalmatian Puppies

The signs of Spring are popping up all around the Greenville Arms 1889 Inn. The daffodils will be blooming by the end of the day . . .

IMG_6480.jpg


and it won't be long until the lupines are sending up stems of flowers.

IMG_6491.jpg


I'm looking forward more garden transformations. I have in mind more perennials and flowering vines.

On another note, I was checking out the statistics of this blog and discovered a curious and funny thing --- the most popular post of all time was the one in which I mentioned a new Dalmatian figurine that I just added to our collection (displayed in the built-in cabinet in the dining room)! I thought "wow, I should post about Dalmatians more often." ;-)

So here is an obligitory Dalmatian picture! This is our Dalmatian, Hudson, when he was a cute little puppy. He is still cute, but not so little.

IMG_2604.jpg


However, the second most popular post was about the Spring gardens, which is good because the flowers are much easier to photograph as they tend to hold still!

No comments:

Post a Comment